Tuesday 10 March 2009

Sample-tastic

Thanks to my boyfriend's latest skincare-buying spree, I now have a ton of new samples to try:

Clarins High Definition Body Lift Cellulite Control
Hermès Kelly Calèche
Sisley Soir de Lune
Nina Ricci Air du Temps
Hermès Eau des Merveilles
Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Cream
Dior Total Capture Eye Treatment

I've also been approached by Garnier, Skinfood, and the Tractenberg agency recently asking if I want free things, so with a bit of luck I'll have even more stuff to test.

In the meantime, this arrived yesterday from the kind people at Dove:

Despite the fact that it looks slightly dildo-like (errrrm), I have tried it this morning, which for me is no mean feat since, given my hyperhydrosis, I rarely stray from my usual Mitchum (which I KNOW works). So far, so good with the scent and everything else. I'll get back to you on the hair-minimising part...

(edit: it appears I spoke too soon - the Garnier stuff, samples from their Vital Restore range, arrived today. While I'm a wee bit below the target audience for these products, I reckon it can't hurt to give them a try; hey, it's all preventative care, right?! And if my mother and her twin sister are lucky, I may offload what's left onto them when I'm done.)

No comments: