Saturday 27 August 2016

Sensodyne Repair and Protect Daily Repair Fluoride Toothpaste

RRP: £4.50 for 75ml

--Packaging--
The white and blue colour scheme lacks originality but is vibrant nonetheless and accompanied by Sensodyne's standard 'rings' design to distinguish it from its competitors. The screw-top lid is easy to use and clicks shut securely.

--Usage--
Brush teeth twice a day as usual.

--Appearance--
A white paste that leaves no visible residue in the mouth.

--Scent--
A spearmint-style mint flavour; not too strong, and with none of the slightly strange taste that some toothpastes for sensitive teeth have. 

--Texture and consistency--
Slightly sticky on its way out of the tube, so squeeze sparingly. However, it foams up easily in the mouth and there is no difficulty rinsing.

--Effects on the teeth--
My dentist recently told me that my teeth seemed more 'porous' than they should be, as if I'd been drinking a lot of fizzy drinks (I don't). However, since using this toothpaste, my teeth have felt stronger - definitely repaired and protected.

--Value for money--
In line with the other market leaders: Oral B and Colgate both retail in this price bracket. It does what it says it will do, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

perfect partners
Precision Toothbrush Soft, £3.60
Pronamel Daily Mouthwash, £4.49 for 450ml

No comments: